25 February, 2006

Insights and Animal Spirit Readings



Happy Saturday !

My Saturday has started well. I woke up early today and recorded a couple of dreams I had last night. Followed this with a couple of large glasses of hot water , slice of lemon and meditation in the " blue room ".

So many messages from beyond have been flooding in and I'm itching to share. Are they for me? Are they for us all ? I am not sure .. I suspect they are for us all - since we are ONE.

JOY is on its way in now that the Pisces season is about to start. I've made a conscious choice to choose JOY this month and allow what needs to unfold to unfold in the spirit of JOY. This makes such a difference even if , at first , you have to " Fake it until you make it ."

" VISUALISE your highest and best " is another message that my guides and angels are whispering repeatedly. In glorious technicolour .. feel it.... be it ... accept it .. allow it ....be grateful for it ! Must send you a copy of " the manifestation process " that I received earlier this week .

I could go on an on , don't want to make this too long .. but here's a link that takes you to the wisdom of Spirit Animals and more . Lots of yummy readings for daily guidance
http://www.crystal-reflections.com/animalspirits/index.php
.. blessed be ! TREASURES !

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM shanti .. shanti .. shanti OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

Love , Light and Joy to us all !

http://www.crystal-reflections.com/animalspirits/index.php

No comments: