29 March, 2006

What inscription would you like on YOUR tombstone ?

Life and Death,can't have one without the other.

My tombstome inscription would say :

" To be continued ... this is just the beginning.
Emm has gone Home to reflect about what she has done , where she has been and whom she has been with. For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun? Now that the earth has claimed my limbs I can truly dance. "

( With love and thanks to Kahlil Gibran for a few of his words.)


Death ? I'm looking forward to it knowing that being born is probably the hardest thing that I've ever done.

Still, while I am here , there's a lot of living to do , so much to experience,and so much to learn.

I do hope that when my time comes to leave, I can do it painlessly and gracefully.

No comments: