29 June, 2006

I choose a serene way of life .

I choose a serene way of life.


If I want to live in a peaceful world, then it is up to me to make sure that I am a peaceful person. No matter how others behave, I keep peace in my heart. I declare peace in the midst of chaos or madness. I surround all difficult situations with peace and love. I send thoughts of peace to all troubled parts of the world. If I want the world to change for the better, then I need to change the way I see the world. I am now willing to see life in a very positive way. I know that peace begins with my own thoughts. As I choose peaceful thoughts, I am connected with like-minded, peaceful-thinking people. Together we will help bring peace and loving kindness to our world.Peace begins with me.

Louise Hay

No comments: