09 October, 2006

Personal power





Personal power and authority issues are connected to the third chakra. The colour of the third chakra is YELLOW. The third chakra furthers the development of self-esteem and personality, separate from your tribal identity. This is where you learn to draw and maintain strong boundaries and a personal code of honour.

Affirmations help in healing and balancing process. I confess I have always had problems with authority figures , which is why I find this particular affirmation so refreshing and helpful.


I am the main authority in my world. No person, place, or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. As a child, I accepted authority figures as gods. Now I am learning to take back my power and become my own authority figure. I accept myself as a powerful, responsible being. As I meditate every morning, I get in touch with my own inner wisdom. The school of life is deeply fulfilling as I come to know that we are all students and all teachers. We each have come to learn something and to teach something. As I listen to my thoughts, I gently guide my mind toward trusting my own Inner Wisdom. I grow and blossom and entrust all my affairs on Earth to the Divine Source. All is well. I am the author of my life.

-- Louise Hay

No comments: