26 April, 2005

What is it that I do ?

I facilitate the art of being human.

I want to continue to use my life skills and talents, joyfully ,for the highest good of all.

The first really meaningful contribution of my life was giving birth to my son, now 28. He's turned out to be a good human being and is a work of art in progress.

Now,as a Life Artist, I am starting to share my Self and my 'Art of Being' with the world.

I do not have specific goals other than doing what I love and sharing that with others,whilst living in the rhythm of my soul.

I go where I am needed and where my destiny takes me.

My dream is to have a small but flourishing spiritual counselling practice.

Labels, restrict and pinch like tight shoes, so saying what I can offer is difficult.

I am a good catalyst.

As a Life Artist , I facilitate the Art of Being human. I work holistically , drawing upon my own Life experiences , Psychosynthesis training, intuitive, psychic and healing skills.

No comments: