23 September, 2009

The Alchemist and When Everything Changes

 Recently I have been experiencing 'time warps'.  An friend whom I haven't seen for 20 years finds me on Facebook and takes me to a Beatles concert  The Cavern Beatles tribute to the Beatles and their music . This , at a time when I am feeling down and drained from dealing with challenges that have come my way recently. It turns out to be a joyful reunion . The music is happy and uplifting and I remind myself that  " Life is always conspiring in my favour ".  It doesn't always look that way , but , it is true.

Paulo Coelho says this in "The Alchemist" a book that came along over ten years ago when I was going through turbulent times and profoundly changed my life. Now , Neal Donald Walsch's latest book , " When Everything Changes, Change Everything " is having a similar effect on me,  continuing to inspire me  as I commit to the process while  reading, reflecting and applying what I read to my own situation , my own truth , my own thoughts.


" The Alchemist " came along over ten years ago when I was going through turbulent times and profoundly changed my life and now " When Everything Changes, Change Everything. "


Everything that has been happening, is happening just the way it must, in order for me to have the opportunity to really hear the voice of my soul and to see and experience things from a higher perspective. To learn and to grow.



No comments: