04 May, 2005

Dream job

Dream Job
A story for Divine Humans or "Creating Love & Money"...By Rae K. Jensan with Archangel Metatron
Goldie was in a tough spot in her life. Again! She felt miserable and afraid and that her life was meaningless. She felt alone and unloved, and definitely unappreciated. "I'm so tired of this," she said, with a heavy sigh and a despondent voice. "I've struggled all my life and grown so much and learned so much about myself. I've studied every spiritual thing out there and made leaps and bounds in my emotional development, but still I feel like my life doesn't work! I am highly intelligent, physically beautiful (if it weren't for the 50 extra pounds!), gifted with music and artistic talent, skilled in many things, have experienced more things than most people do in an entire lifetime, and I am 35 and empty inside. I have no incoming work, no money to pay bills and rent this month, no local friends, no contact with my family, no car. nothing. I have never owned my own home or even lived somewhere I felt was truly home. I just don't know if it's worth all this struggle. I would rather not be spiritual but have a decent lifestyle! I wish things were different!"
Goldie had listened to her inner guidance many times and this time it had led her to move to an island paradise with no money, no work and no resources. She didn't really question it, she just knew that she was supposed to go there and that everything would be alright.
One day when she felt that she just couldn't take it anymore, she met someone with a very intriguing offer. On one of her daily walks along the beach, a man appeared and while she was standing in the surf and playing tag with the rolling waves exploding on the beach, a man appeared along side her.
He watched her play and she became nervous by his presence and proximity so she decided to greet him and said hello. He nodded a little and just smiled at her. She became more uncomfortable and then asked him, "can I help you?"
He took several seconds to answer and her level of discomfort had turned into an icky feeling up the back of her neck. She was about to turn and walk away, chalking him up to another psycho male who admired her physical beauty with a certain distasteful lust in his eyes.
But then he said "Wait. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable.It's just that I thought you would recognize me, because I know you very well." She looked at him long and hard and while there might have been something in his eyes that was familiar, there was nothing about him physically that was familiar. She no longer felt uncomfortable though. Just when she was about to ask him who he was he started to tell her.
"I'm Metatron, and we have known each other since the beginning of time. I come from the higher realms and have created a physical persona for you today so that we may share some time together in a way that you feel secure." She immediately looked around to see if it appeared that others could see him.
Just then a dog's Frisbee was thrown at his feet and the dog came bounding over yipping. Metatron leaned over and picked up the frisbee. The dog yipped with eagerness as if he was saying "OK, I'm ready, throw it. Go! Let's go! I'm ready!" Metatron threw the frisbee and the dog's owner hollered "Thank you."
"Ok, so others see him!" she thought to herself. "Phew. At least I'm not the only one hallucinating if he really is who he says he is!"
"I don't mean to be rude or anything, but why should I trust you and believe you?" she asked.
"You don't have to trust or believe me with your mind. You have choice and free will. What does your heart-your feelings-tell you?"
"Well, I guess my feelings are saying that I have no reason not to believe you and that your energy actually feels very good, so I am willing to trust those feelings long enough to see where this goes." She took a step back just to feel safer.
Metatron replied with a kind and gentle voice and said, "I came here today to show you how much you are loved. I've been listening to your rants and cries and watching you torture yourself, and I have come to show you that you are only doing it to yourself."
"You have been asking for work that fulfills you and compensates you what you are worth and provides enough money for all of your desires. You have asked for work that you are passionate about, that gives you joy, and that makes you feel that you are contributing and making a difference. You have asked for work that is fun and that uses all of your skills and talents. I am here to offer you the job. There is a position open that has truly been divinely designed to be a perfect fit for you. Are you interested?"
As he was speaking, Goldie started getting chills up and down her spine and had goosebumps all over. Her heart was buzzing and her face was lit up. It felt like this was the moment she'd always been waiting for - like winning the lottery or a huge competition!
"Am I interested? Are you kidding? I suppose you just have to ask that as a formality, right? You know, to get my `permission' on a spiritual level? You already know my answer!""Please! Tell me, tell me!!" she cried out with excitement.
Metatron sat down in the sand. Goldie joined him. "Well then," he said, "Let's get started."
"The first thing I need to know is what salary do you want?"
She looked at him rather puzzled. "Don't you need to tell me what the job is first so I know what my skills are worth? I don't want to say something too high or too low, plus I would think the job would already come with a salary range that has been budgeted."
He chuckled. "Ahh yes, Beloved One, that is a very common thought pattern and belief with you westernized humans! Let me assure you that this job is everything you've always wanted and you get to name your price and design it to your liking, so the answer to your question is no, I do not need to tell you what your skills areworth. You need to tell me what your skills are worth! I understand it's not an easy thing for you, dear one! When you have been living a lifetime being told by others that you are unworthy, it is a mighty challenge to recognize and honor your worth and value!"
Goldie sighed, "Yes, I get that. Of course this wasn't going to be too easy! Of course I'd have to struggle with resistance inside myself on my way to fulfilling a dream!! Why can't fulfillment be easy?"
Metatron laughed a booming laugh. He was laughing as if he had just heard the funniest thing ever said. "Dearest Goldie, I am now stating that part of your job description will be that all things must be done with ease. If you struggle, resist and do things the hard way you will lose your salary! Are you still interested?"
"Of course I am!!" she blurted with exasperation. "Ok. I get it. This is all a test and you're teaching me another lesson. Can't I be done with the damned lessons? I'm so tired of all of this? I just want to be happy, be a divine human and give!"
"Is that all you want? Are you sure?"
"Yes" she shouted with frustration.
"You are asking for the lessons my dear one, every time you feign like you don't know the truth! You are asking for the lessons every time you judge yourself and forget that you already are a divine human, that you already give and that you can be happy any moment you choose!"
"Okay, okay" she replied with a tone of sarcasm, "Can we please move on with the job? Alright, without really knowing what this job is going to entail it's hard for me to say what it's worth and what I'm worth doing the job, but what I'd really like is about $50,000 a month. Now I know that's probably crazy but that's what I'd reallylike if it were a perfect world. And I know that I'm worth it and so much more on many levels, especially compared to many of the top executives, celebrities and wealthy people out there. "
"Excellent!" replied Metatron. "I will submit your salary for $50,000 a month then."
"Really? That easy, huh? Of course. So are you going to tell me what the job is, then?"
"Yes, dear one. Just one more thing I need to know from you. You can't get fired from this job, but you can resign if you choose to, however when you do the job with resistance, difficulty, force or stress, your pay will be reduced. It will even be possible to receive no salary for a period of time if you go too far off the path of least resistance! Knowing that you can't get it wrong or get fired, are you still willing to give 100% to this job?"
"Geeze! Of course! I've always been a very hard worker and someone who goes above and beyond, and I'm not about to stop that now! Especially when we're talking about my dream job and that kind of money! Plus I've got to earn it . I'd never be comfortable accepting that kind of money if I didn't feel that I was earning it.""Ok then, but are you willing to be open as to how you define 'earn'? If you think it means you have to work long hard hours and be filled with stress, then this is not the job for you."
"Absolutely! I get it. Ease. Effortless. Let it flow. So please tell me! What is that job and when can I start?"
"Well then, congratulations! You are hired. The job starts immediately.
You are now the Executive in charge of Love in your life. In order to receive your salary you must do the following:
Love yourself unconditionally and at all times. This means you must stop self-judgment and behaviors that are detrimental to yourself. Keep yourself in a state of joy and happiness continually. If you notice yourself falling into lower vibrations, you must bring yourself back into love and joy through your feelings. You must dosomething-anything-to change how you feel in the moment. Call a friend who uplifts, exercise, walk, watch a funny movie, play in the water and sand at the beach, take a scenic drive, listen to your favorite music, play with a child, play like a child by swinging on a swing or jumping on a trampoline or playing a game!
There are endless small things you can do that will snap you back into the higher vibrations. This will be the hardest responsibility for you as you will find times when it seems you are in a hole so deep you can't see daylight, and this is when your pay will start being reduced, so it is the time that is the most important for youto find a way out! If you stay in the hole too long, you will find yourself struggling for survival again because the money will stop.
But you would not be given this responsibility if you did not have the ability and the skills to do this. Your salary will always begin flowing again with every feeling that you feel that is of the Love Vibration. Trust. Trust Love. Trust your feelings. Trust yourself. Trust your guidance. The second you start distrusting is the second you have left the Love Vibration and your pay will again begin reducing immediately. Love others and more importantly have compassion for everyone. Allow them their journey no matter what.Even if you see them hurting, you cannot "help them," you can only honor them for the choices they have made. Think happy thoughts! Think joy-filled thoughts! Think love-filled thoughts! The more love and joy you experience, the more money from your salary will come in and it will come in much more frequently.
If you make things hard or do them with resistance and stress then your pay will be reduced also. Your earning potential is purely based on how good you can make yourself feel. If you allow yourself to stop feeling good you will notice that the flow of money reduces.
It is possible for it to reduce to nothing if you allow yourself to judge yourself, feel bad, be angry, sad or depressed, question the why and how of everything in your life, stop trusting, or forget that you are a divine human and dearly loved by all of creation."So, do you have any questions Beloved Goldie?"
"Yes. Lots. Why don't I feel good about this? Why don't I feel overwhelmed with excitement? I think I'm more afraid that excited. I'm afraid I can't do it. I'm afraid I won't get paid. I feel incompetent and that I'm not worth it anyway. How can I expect to be in the world and live my life and get paid for just feeling good? That seems absurd!"
"Well my dear, that is precisely what humans have been conditioned to believe for many millennia. Do you believe that you are supposed to follow the herd and believe the same way, or follow what feels rightand good and true and love-based to you? Ask yourself if there is anything about this job that doesn't add to you. Ask yourself if there is anything about this job that you even need to discuss with anyone else. Don't you think you can do this job and nobody even has to know that this is your secret? Your magic?"
"But if it's really possible and that good, then I want to share it with others! I hate keeping good things from other people!"
"Precious one, how can you share it if you do not first do it yourself?"
"But where is this money going to come from? Who's paying my salary?"
"That is not for you to concern yourself with. It will come in forms that match the vibration from which you summoned it. Anything is possible. Don't you think that those of us in the higher realms who sit at the threshold of all creation, that we would know how to manifest some simple human money? You must remember that money is not real. Exchange is real. Money is merely a paper or material exchange. It is a symbol. It matters not in the eyes of creation whether money is represented by $1 or $1,000,000,000. It is only an increased summoning of a higher vibration. That is a matter of trust again, dear one. You must trust and then you must allow and be open to receiving. If you are closed off, it will come to you but you will not see it in order to receive it."
Goldie sighed again, then stood up and brushed the sand off of her backside. "Ok then, sign me up" and she extended her hand to Metatron to help him up and shake his hand.Metatron gave her a huge hug and offered her congratulations. "There's just one small formality. I need you to write the pledge in the sand and speak it, thus acknowledging your commitment to this job."
Goldie knelt down and with her finger she wrote as he spoke:I Goldie, am a divine human.I am Love. I am Loved.My job is to live joyfully and filled with love.I am worthy. I am worth it.And so it is.
She stood up and he told her to say it altogether.She turned to the crashing surf and the azure sea and shouted
"I Goldie, am a divine human. I am Love. I am Loved. My job is to live joyfully and filled with love. I am worthy. I am worth it. And so it is."
Tears of joy streamed down her face as her soul recognized that she had remembered her true purpose. She shouted it again andwhooped with joy and laughter. She turned around to give Metatron another hug and he was gone. There were no footprints leading away from their spot. He was nowhere to be seen. There was only the manand his dog still playing frisbee.
Goldie smiled to herself."And so it is" she whispered.
Months later Goldie was in the grocery. An angry lady in line behind her was starting to make a scene because the person in front of Goldie had too many items for the express lane they were in. Goldie stood there and began focusing on a huge shower of love and joy coming down from the heavens all around them. The lady got really loud and obnoxious saying how stupid people are when they don't follow the rules and other derogatory remarks. Goldie just held her ground and increased the love and joy coming down on all of them. The woman in front with too many items was apologizing profusely to the clerk and explaining that she had not seen the sign and since the clerk didn't say anything it wasn't her fault. She turned to look back at the angry woman and apologize to her face and the angry woman said, "Oh my God, Stella? is that you? I have been looking for you for 10 years!"
Goldie moved out of the way and the women embraced. "I'm sorry about my fit. I'm just in a big hurry because my husband is in the hospital from heart surgery and I've got to pick up my kids from school and get to the hospital within visiting hours."
There is a lot of magic in the midst of love an joy. Just be love and joy andeverything has a way of working out. Goldie was truly happy. She had grown accustomed to feeling good all the time. Because her vibration was so high in the love frequency she never even attracted negative things happening to her anymore. And at times like that in the grocery store, she knew that she was there for a reason and that she needed to have compassion for the angry woman but not get involved - at least not on a human level! Because she felt good all the time, projects, money, opportunities, trips, and parties came to her on a continual basis.
She had had a devil of a time in the beginning. The first few days after the beach she just couldn't conceive of where $50,000 a month was going to come from no matter what she did! It was a little rough for the first few weeks as she turned on the valve of feeling good and it was wide open, and she magically received money from something she had done long ago and never been paid for. She faltered a few times when people from her past showed up and tried to use her they way they had before.
Over time, she began to understand and it made it even more fun and exciting to see how much joy, love, pleasure and fun she could summon in her vibration every hour of every day to see what would show up next. She met people she'd only dreamt of meeting. She magically was guided to show up at the beach at times when events were happening or someone would ask her if she was so-and-so. You see. when you are in the vibration of love and joy, you have a glow about you and everyone - yes, everyone - is attracted to it. The more people are attracted to your vibration the more they either swear they know you or they really want to know you - almost like being a celebrity!Goldie is now the one that gets all the calls to do the cool things. And the money just keeps on flowing. She even received a courier delivery of $10,000 cash one time. The red Wells Fargo truck came to her door and a man with a gun on his belt told her he needed her to sign for the delivery. She looked to see who it was from and it simply said International Abundance Merchant Unlimited. She tried to look them up on the internet and it appears that IAMU doesn't exist on the earth plane!
She smiled and thanked Metatron out loud. "Yes, you did say money was easy for you to create. I remember it well. I love you Metatron."
By Rae K. Jensan with Archangel MetatronMaui, HIJuly 24, 2004©2004 Clear Light Productionsmailto:retdavis@hotmail.

No comments: