05 June, 2005

Creative chaos

I am so grateful for pop , my on line online community.

It is noon here, raining cats and dogs, my balcony is soaked. Swamp-like conditions.

A short while ago , the firebrigade were around banging on doors trying to find out where the smell of burning was coming from. Turned out that its was someone downstairs;an old man who'd gone out for a walk with his dog and forgotten something on the stove. Millions of thoughts run through your head at times like these. I put on my pants , and all my rings. hehe.. just in case. It's noon and I've still not had breakfast yet.

Around me, creative chaos. The sewing machine and ironing board are out , bits of fabric everywhere, adjustments to be made to garments before they are washed and dried and packed . What to take , what to leave behind? I don't want to carry too much .I still have to to decide what to wear for the wedding . It will have to be something old that is re- vamped since i did not find anything in the shops.Today is the day that is all has to be done.

Tomorrow , 6 June is the first Swedish National Day. I am meeting A-S for lunch in town and then to a peer group meeting , dinner afterwards with Gand J.

I leave for Paris on Tuesday 7th !!!! I think I'll get my euros at the airport or on the way to the airport.. or maybe today ... at the central station .....

PEACE .. HAROMONY .. BEAUTY ..... JOY in abundance to us all. This is a GOOD day .
Love love love

2 comments:

Darnell Clayton said...

I hope you enjoy your trip to Paris! If you take any pictures, post them on you blog via Flickr or Hello. :)

Anyways...just want to let you know your blog was featured several days ago on Blogger Delights which gives highlights about blogs from various nations as well as celebrating birthdays around the blogosphere. Congrats!

Mara said...

awwww Hidden nook .. thanks ! I just saw your comment today ( 7/10 )
Paris was fabulous .. I was really in " Gay Paris " , the Marais. Not much sightseeing. Did go to Notre Dame and lit candles . Interesting .. about 50 yards from the cathedral I felt shivers all down my spine .. strange energies .. I wonder what that was about.. just in one spot.

Anyway .. thanks again for your comment. I am delighted !
love love love .....