30 June, 2005

On " JUST BEING" - talking to my critical voice

Today I am BEING again. It's been several days in a row, and I simply LOVE being but an impatient voice in me is critical.

Impatient Crtical Voice: You can't just BE and do what you want !!

Me: Why not ?

ICV: There are things to be DONE !

Me : What things?

ICV: Constructive things.

Me: So just being is not constructive ?

ICV: Well, what do you get from just being ?

Me: I get to live in the rhythm of my soul. I get to drift. I allow myself the luxury of being. No shoulds . No musts . It's lovely. I get to practice TRUST ..trusting that whatever I need comes to me. The BEING will stop when it is time for it to stop. Until then, I am just going to enjoy it. Besides, it's not sunny and warm today , there is no pressure to go out... I have no fixed appointments... I can simple do as I please... and without your nagging, I'll be a lot better off. In fact, having replied to your nagging , I have become clearer. It is ok for me to BE to day , It is OK until I decide it is not OK , and not when YOU decide. The choice is mine. Thank you , I feel EMPOWERED

2 comments:

Helio Eudoro said...

Hello. Eu não falo inglês, mas consigo entender teus textos. valeu

Mara said...

Hey Sam - thanks for stopping by.

I don't speak Spanish , but I love to hear it spoken.

You look so happy and serene on the beach !

Hasta la vista , amigo ! Simply the best to you .. all good things xxxx


:-)