04 September, 2005

NEW MOON 3- 11 September . New beginnings .

The sun is shining on us too today , blessed be !

I'm having a peaceful weekend , writing , thinking , reflecting , pottering apround. Many of my friends have come down with colds . I was supposed to meet a friend and do Brandon Bays " Journey " but she is down with migrane and a frozen shoulder - this is the second time we have had to cancel because of her migrain. She is a very sensitive intuitive soul . I supspect she is tapping into something in the collective.

What comes to me at this time is to really LISTEN to all the messages that come to me in dreams and waking life. The especially the ones that are repeated. So what are they ?
¨
- Listen with ALL your senses
- Let go of what you don't need. Leave the boat behind after crossing the river.
- Think in positive terms of what you CAN do , what you LIKE, what IS instead of can't, don't like, isn't, won't etc etc .
- Create a positive vision in your mind and on paper - everything starts with a thought.


I'm going to do Carolyn Myss archetype wheel ( www.myss.com ) lots of goodies there.

Bless us all this day as we work and play today .

" I affirm, in this new Moon,
All is Healed, All is Healthy...
All is in Divine Order for the highest Good for All.
Peace is on Earth. "

No comments: