03 September, 2006

Anthem for the world


Matthew Levine writes on his homepage :

" I have just released an album of 11 songs called A house Divided.The title track of the same name you might think of as a proposal for the world's first national anthem. If nations can have anthems, why can’t we grass roots world citizens? If you like it, please help me promote it. You can download Eventually, we’ll have more to choose from, but we have to start somewhere.

Feel free to email me with your suggestions, questions, comments, or favorite quote. If you join my e-mailing list, you’ll get a free song download and I can let you know when the rest are available for download on itunes, etc.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a mint on your way out. "

I listened to " Anthem for the World " today. As a multidimensional being of love and light and a citizen of the universe , I LOVE it ! See, hear , feel for yourself .

http://anthemfortheworld.com/house-divided.html

No comments: