19 September, 2006

Birth , birthing a new life, a dream



Birth marks the shift from one dimension to another. New life, new ideas, new forms come into being.

Rosh Hashanah starts in a few days , 22nd September. The Kabbalists explain that our souls are born anew at this time. Just as a child’s physical DNA is encoded at birth, a person’s spiritual DNA is rewritten for the year on Rosh Hashanah. And it is rewritten according to our desires !!! good news .



Some of my favourite affirmations .

" I am living and breathing in the rhythm of my soul "
" Everything I need comes to me with love and ease "
" All my needs are taken care of . I am safe "
" I can do anything I set my mind to. "
" I love , trust and approve of myself "
" I am responsible for my well- being and health. "
" I love to give and to receive."
" Í deserve all the good that is coming to me . "
" My wealth is my mind "
" I bless my money. Each krona, pound or euro that I spend or give is returned multiplied ."
" I am always in the right place at the right time ."
" The more positive thoughts I have , the more positive life is . "
" I am grateful for everything ."
" I am free ."
" All I have is NOW and NOW is enough ."
" I have all the time that I need . "

The whole idea of planning is to keep the mind focused in a positive way.



( Jewish Year 5767 : sunset September 22, 2006 - nightfall September 24, 2006 )

No comments: