17 September, 2008

My opinion on Paulo Coelho's post " The Dream of God "



I like the idea that we are a dream and nightmare of God/Goddess.

Dreams speak in a language that our waking self must interpret before it understands.

I do feel that we as a society are awakening within this dream and nightmare. Many are forced into awakening through some kind of personal crisis , pain or suffering.

As I look around at the lives of my friends and acquaintances I see them all filled with changes and challenges and each challenge is unique as each Dream is unique.

I also see that there are guides, physical and non physical beings with great generosity of spirit that are willing to share their wisdom , potential and resources for the Highest Good.

Among the well-known teachers present and past and sources of inspiration .... Paulo Coelho, Deepak Chopra, Exckhart Tolle, Oprah Winfry, Byron Katie , Dr Roberto Assagioli, Burt Harding, Dalai Lama , Sri Maharishi, Joe Vitale, Wayne Dyer...... and many many very wise lesser known and unknowns.

In a few days we will be celebrating the UN Global Day of Peace and hopefully this will involve BILLIONS !

Many good intentions about.
Many have CHOSEN peace and love instead of fear.
I am optimistic that our collective dream will have a happy ending which will also be the beginning of a new dream.

HAPPY 20th ANNIVERSARY of THE ALCHEMIST , Paulo !

Namasté ...love and brightest blessings to you and what you do.
Thank you !

No comments: