11 August, 2005

Lessons Learned From The Angels

Freedom .... The angels are guiding meto freely express my true thoughts and feelings with love.

I may feel trapped right now by life conditions but I realize that I am my own prisoner. Whenever I realize that I do have the power to be free, freedom follows.

Everything that I do in my life is by choice, and I am free to choose again. Even as a "prisoner" of my own thoughts I am free to choose my thoughts so that I can feel peace and happiness under any conditions.

The next time I begin a sentence with the words, "I have to ______," I shall stopand ask the angels to show me some alternatives.
They will either help me complete the task from a loving mind-set so that you I don't feel trapped, or they will guide me to do something else that Iknow I will love.


Conflict is resolved in a situation that was troubling me.I deserve this peace and happiness, and accept it graciously. I am a peace-lover at heart. New harmony is dawning upon me. I intend to let go of seeing situations as troubled, and choose instead to see myself and others through the eyes of our guardian angels. In this way, we see past the surface and see the beauty and light that eternally shines within everyone.By shifting my viewpoint to the angelic perspective, I become an Earth angel. Holding an elevated viewpoint sparks miraculous healings in all of my relationships. Conflict drops away, revealing the clean and new truth about everyone and everything.

Has my schedule been lopsided lately? I now choose to balance my time between work, play, spirituality, exercise, and relationships.The angels want to help me balance my life. Because my energy drops it creates the illusion that there isn't enough time in the day, so a vicious cycle of time limitation ensues.Your angels are asking me to add regular doses of meditation, exercise, and play to my days. They know that balancing my life between work, play, spirituality, exercise, and relationships helps me to grow and feel joy.

Dear Angels help me lift this burden of imbalance. Thank you.

The more I talk to my angels, the more I learn. I'd love to share some lessons they have taught me that have changed my life.

1. Live in integrity.
The angels said to me, "Spend your time doing activities that match your highest intentions. Let go of things that your intuition prompts you to surrender. Those things may then either become healed so that you enjoy them, or else the activity will easily drop away."
The angels urged me to trust my heart. They assured me that I would be safe to turn down work that didn't match my true interests. I quickly found that the angels were right!


2. There is only now.
"You are complete and whole now. Don't cast your eyes on what tomorrow may bring — this implies you are imperfect or lacking now, and that you will be whole when something external comes into your life in the future."
When the angels said this, I realized that I had been living for the future. My focus was on what tomorrow would bring me, instead of my present blessings. I now make a mental "gratitude list" each night.

3. All conflict is inside your mind.
"Any conflict you see or experience in the outside world is a projection of your ego. In truth, the world is completely at peace and you project your fear of peace onto the world. You don't want to resolve your inner conflict, but you do want to get it away from yourself. So, you project it onto other people and think that 'they' are the ones who are causing you discomfort. Other people are neutral, blank slates and you color them with your own meaning and definitions. Then, you react to them as if these colorations and definitions were real. Other people, in turn, treat you in the way that you expect, in a self-fulfilling prophecy."
As the angels explained this, I realized how often I had allowed fear to create miserable times for me. But always, I had the power to choose the thoughts and feelings I ascribed to all situations.

4. Judge not. "You judge others as a way of protecting yourself, to keep them away from you so you won't get close to them and get hurt. But we have told you that you don't need to think about your safety. You are safe, and an overwhelming thought pattern of concern about your safety can bring the very thing you fear into your life."
The angels explained that we draw to us whatever we think about. If I obsessively think about physical or emotional danger, I create a climate in which my worst fears come true. With practice, I began noticing the moment when I'd judge other people. I began releasing my fears to the angels, and felt my judgmental habits gradually disappear.


Dr. Doreen Virtue

http://www.consciousone.com/c1Cards/cardsView.cfm?cardGroupID=8

No comments: