04 August, 2005

Where am I now on the River of Life ?

YES , WHERE AM I NOW ON THE RIVER OF LIFE ?

I have been fishing for new knowledge on the Ps group on line and found clues. I have received messages from my dreams – the brazen serpent- old testament – Lachesis- homeopathy- 'like cures like' ....

Deep-seated changes and transformation are taking place wihin me , I can feel it . When you are willing to strive for success in the fields of art, education, and social service, the whole universe supports your passion.

How can I develop and perfect use of my skills ?

I am reminded of the figure eight. The ancient symbol of infinity or a double-coiled serpent biting its own tail , the ORBOROUS represents the infinite potential of the human being.

My Higher Self is saying :

"Look into the deeper realms of your life to discover the gifts that you can share with the world. "

I would very much like the universe to show me the way to allow my hidden skills and creative abilities to fully manifest and be put to good use.

No comments: