15 October, 2008

Today is BLOG ACTION day and the theme is POVERTY

Poverty is such a huge subject.
It's easy to feel overwhelmed and do nothing.
Last night I decided to " sleep on it " and
this morning my mind is spinning with all sorts of thoughts.

What if there were no poverty?
Does poverty serve a purpose ?
Can you be rich and poor at the same time?
What if the rich gave all their money to the poor and the poor would be rich and rich would be poor ?
What IS poverty ?


What can I do ?

One thing that I have already done is to ask my higher self and world soul for guidance.
I also intend to donate this day to sharing my thoughts on the subject of poverty in order to raise awareness.
Action : I am about to click on THE HUNGER SITE.
http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1


I hope you will too .



No comments: